Want to add a little fun to your Christmas baking?
Introducing our Christmas Decoration Rolling Pins!
Perfect Gift for the Holiday Season, birthdays, house-warming, or any special occasion!
Transform your favorite pastry to the next level by adding a new touch of decorative creativity with this Christmas Decoration Rolling Pin! Create unique gifts for everyone, and make every occasion magical and memorable!
Fun for the whole Family!
With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie dough into baking masterpieces using the Christmas Decoration Rolling Pin! Made from Maple Hardwood, expertly engraved, sanded and finished. Environmentally friendly.
After use clean body and crevices with a damp cleaning brush, use water
sparingly and towel dry. Do not put in dishwasher or soak. Keep out of direct sunlight. After several uses, gently rub with vegetable oil into the roller to preserve the integrity of the wood so you can enjoy your rolling pin for years to come!
Buy 2 Get 15% Discount
But 3 Get 20% Discount
Buy 4 Get 25% Discount
Remember: You only pay one flat fee Shipping Charge of $4.95 USA or ($9.95 International) no matter how many rollers you order!
**BONUS!** SECRET CREAM CHEESE SUGAR COOKIE RECIPIE!
Its tasty and simple and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.